Why Are TLD Prices Changing?
As from 20 April 2020 Affordable Domains will be introducing new volume tiers in our pricing structure while also increasing the price of various TLD's.
External factors affecting price changes include the increased wholesale cost of domain names by InternetNZ along with increased operational costs in the industry. We expect that most domain Registrars will increase their pricing in the very near future as the wholesale increases will have consequences across the industry.
According to the NZ Domain Name Commission, the current average market price for an annual .nz domain name is between $41 and $45 NZ and we are happy to offer domains at less than half the average price.
We have kept our new pricing as low as possible and are confident of still being the most affordable registrar in New Zealand. We will also introduce some new volume tiers to reward our loyal resellers.
New Pricing - effective 20 April 2020
- New volume tiers have been added.
- Monthly domain pricing for .nz domains will be $2.40 NZD for all volume tiers.
- Monthly domain pricing applies only to .nz domains.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- All products are Exclusive of GST.
* All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). All domains are Exclusive of GST.